The do’s and don’ts of washing your car from the mobile car valeting expertsSeptember 29, 2017
5 important autumn car care tipsNovember 21, 2017
Keeping the family vehicle clean when you bring your little ones in daily can be mission impossible. If you enjoy driving in a clean and neat car, it is something you need to work with. You will have to double your efforts and consider mobile car valeting services on a more regular basis.
Apart from that, you should implement a few proven strategies that work. No matter how much you clean, your car will always experience some trouble. You have to think hard about the most common issues and address them before they develop into a messy chaos that takes hours to fix.
Here are some tips that are sure to help in that regard:
- Avoid food inside – children seem to be particularly interested in snacking inside the car. They do not seem to care about the crumbs and possible stains that occur on the car seats. But you know well just how much vacuuming it takes to get the interior into a decent shape again. If you can, prohibit snacking in the car. It should never be the norm, unless maybe for extra-long travels. You can concede on some foods that do not make an immediate mess – some treats and bottled drinks, for example. However, pizza, chocolate, hamburgers, chips, fries and all that should be off-limits.
- Keep trash bags at hand – people often wonder why their vehicle has become junk central. Sometimes the reason is that you let it. By having nowhere to dispose of wet wipes, bottles and packages, you and your children are contributing to the mess a significant time. The solution is simple – keep a trash bag in the car and use it to store such items so you can dispose of them quickly later.
- Keep toys out – toys are among the items that clutter your vehicle in no time. And it is a typical scenario when your children treat the car like some entertainment hub. From action figures and toy cars to tablets, players and other such gadgets; you do not want all of that in your car. You should encourage conversation and sightseeing. One more reason to limit toys is that they become dangerous projectiles in the event of a sudden stop.
- Acquire seat organiser – these are great for keeping things away from the seats and practically everywhere else. Place a few of these and tell kids to use them as they wish. Just make sure they don’t over clutter the area.
- Do some quick wipe-up – whenever you experience some downtime, use the opportunity to quickly clean. For example, if you are in the school line, wipe the dashboard. Regular cleaning intervals like these will significantly reduce the need to waste time and money on a grand cleaning project.
- Enlist your children to help – cleaning with children is a grand strategy. As long as you keep the chores in line with their age and capabilities, you will be teaching them some essential skills all the while dealing with car cleaning. Make them a part of the solution instead of the problem.
These tips are all helpful and can aid you in keeping the car clean. Do not forget you can still count on mobile car valeting services to assist you if all else fails.
© Fast Car Mobile Valeting