6 winter car care tips for every driver out thereJanuary 25, 2018
5 great tools to help you organise items in the carMarch 27, 2018
According to many studies, driving a car may turn out to be a pleasurable activity, which removes stress. Be that as it may, often it turns into the exact opposite: a stressful and unpleasant trip, which you pray is over sooner than later. Such is the case when you do not take good care of the vehicle and go without cleaning and mobile car valeting services.
If you are using your car a lot, however, it pays to be a little more active in your efforts to clean it. The vehicle likely takes quite a beating on a regular basis, so it is entirely up to you to provide some cleaning and decluttering.
Here are few things to consider in that regard:
- Wipe down surfaces – car interior accumulates dust and many other spoils, which can ruin the interior. Thankfully, it is not that difficult to prevent this. Simply do a very quick wipe of the surfaces for a minute every other day. While auto wipes help, you may resort to simpler baby wipes. Or, if you have no supplies at hand, you can use a microfibre towel to banish dust in a flash.
- Clean the carpets – if the mats of your car have met mud, dirt and food, then maybe it is time to start paying more attention to vacuuming and other cleaning methods. The upholstery isn’t going to last forever if you keep it in such a state. Use your vacuum to remove the solid spoils on the bottom of your car and your seats as well.
- Clean the cup holders – the cup holder is a fantastic utility tool, which shouldn’t be neglected. The best way to clean this area of the interior is by using a Q-tip dipped in some cleaning solution. Put a coaster in the cup holder or wrap the interior with a napkin to protect from accidental spills.
- Organisers to the rescue – there are organisers in every big store, as they are quite a useful item to have around. You can put one designed for the trunk, and one or two hanging on the back side of the front seats. These are ideal for keeping the items of your children.
- Keep clutter out – the golden rule of a clean car is to take out everything that goes in. Don’t give in to the temptation of leaving stuff in the car, as that will clutter it in no time. Make sure what goes in goes back out when you leave.
- Pay special attention to important documentation – in the unfortunate event of getting pulled over; you don’t want to be scrambling for your registration papers. Keep all of them, along with insurance and all that in an easy to find a place. The glove compartment makes the best pick for this task.
As you can see, there is quite a lot you can do to keep vehicle mess-free. You just need to invest a little time and effort to ensure more pleasurable drives.
© Fast Car Mobile Valeting